whats the best thing your girl does it turn you on?Guys support!?
Just read what his reaction are to you touching him. Thats the best way to know.
Pay the rent.
ably since I am a bisexual male, my man would catch h**d and my girl would do a Tina turner dance.
A blow or appendage job.
contact other does it so feeling adjectives over touching licking anything that stimulates does it
I like it when my Sally wear her Tight little bikini.
You can almost see through it .
Even hotter when i realize that she likes that i'm checking her out .
And she is a great swimmer too , everything she does turns me on .
I can describe you that as soon as my husband sees me completely in your birthday suit he's READY.
a sensual kind of piece touchy...feely..rubby... no what i mean
kiss or run her fingers down the side of my d¨|colletage...
Tickling my tummy..
gives a nice smile
findling near her boobs
just play beside ur self or strip for him
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment