Saturday, October 23, 2010

How big is commonplace?

I'm 13 and don't know what the average *** size is. Mine is only something like 2 1/2 inches long erect. Is that normal?How big is commonplace?
how big is conventional? I think 5" but that's depends on your age I don`t know on you its 3-4. and don't ask on how is your *** condition, it's all roughly on how are you going to use that but in the right time, place and partner. your lately 13, there's more time to work on that, but try to consult everything that your going to put/use/drink just to variety yours above average.
Sorry man, thats pretty below average. Search some stuff about it on Google. And conceivably get those pills from the commercials that Bob uses.
Normal is 4-6 when its fullgrown...But you're solitary 13. between the ages of 16 and 22 most men's ***es reach their full potential.
HOLY CRAP! Thats tiny! Even for a 13 year infirm. Don't worry though it'll grow once you hit puberty.
6-7 ins
Low ordinary, depending on how tall you are and whether you've enter puberty yet or not.
that's small. I'm 13, and my bf (also 13) have a 4 1/2 inch tool.
if its 5-6" by the time your 20 thats normal
dally for puberty

No comments:

Post a Comment