Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hints please (ladies individual!)?

I would like some hints or tips for sexual intercourse and other happenings to pleasure my lady and for me to procure better. The more tips the better.Hints please (ladies individual!)?
1.ask her what would make her discern nice or what she enjoys.
2. be easy-going in what ever ares you are rubbing touching kissing untill she indicates she may want more
3.look and reallly focus on her through the in one piece session
hope this helps.
I suggest that you ask your partner. When she get all hot and bothered, shush to her "Tell me what you want" and she will!
Look up Kama Sutra, and get some planning, but if you are asking for hints, make sure she get taken care of too if you know what I scrounging. Lot's of guys are done when they are done if you know what I mean and that feel a lot close to wham bam thank you mam to us, and that don't feel so special. Take your time, set the mood, and at lowest possible act resembling you think her sense matter.
Ask HER what feel best to HER...during lovemaking is a good time to find out, when inhibitions are low. Tell her you want to please her, that pleasing her is a turn on for you. She'll respond positively...own fun!
how do clowns like you even capture "ladies"? if you don't already know then you don't deserve her!
Tips can bestow u imaginary happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment