Hello, I have Hemorroids at the age of Nineteen...and it is along approach to my Twentieth Birthday. I am buying pharmacy medicine to combat the potentially embarassing and stinging condition. Yet surely this is a real preventive sign? To have have just turned Nineteen?Hemorroids at Nineteen?
NOTHING to do near age. They can be caused by straining yourself by lifting something much too cloying, for example. Be sure to see a doctor to see what can be done to relieve the pain and possibly to cure them minus surgery. I had them when I be very young-looking, treated them, and they dried up. Good luck.
Chow!!
They can happen at any age. Straining on the toilet can produce them worse. Make sure your diet is correct with lots of fiber so you can move about easily. If they grasp really bad they can be fixed by a doctor. My buddy have them so bad he finally programmed surgery and he was surrounded by his early twenties. Good luck.
Hemorrhoids are varicose vein in you rectum. They are markedly irritating. They itch and are probably painful. I reflect on they are due to straining. I don't think it is too much to verbs about, even at 19. Go to your doctor if they don't achieve better.
You may not have hemorrhoids?..Only if doctor diagnosed this would a solid diagnosis be correct. More credible at your age is having some anal fissures which bleed merely like hemorrhoids and are benign. If bleeding continues you involve examination to find the source: hemorrhoids vs. fissures vs. polyps , etc.
shift to a doctor and have them removed !
Hemmi's are particular to cause colon cancer.The procedure will hurt,but it's better than dealing near cancer
I sent you a message regarding this problem on your other quiz regarding hemorrhoids.
please read it, which i know it will backing...
It's possible. But are you sure? Maybe see a doc anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment