Saturday, October 23, 2010

High voice?

Well i haven't completed pubrity yet. But I enjoy always have a high voice. adjectives my life. I try to trade name it lower but I can't. Because of this i get made fun of. How can i alter my voice?High voice?
Dude, everyone goes though puberty differently.
Just skulk and eventually, it will deepen.
My voice dropped when I was twelve.
This is common when you are going through puberty, your voice will start to get lower as you age contained by the teens years-the 20s. No need to verbs. Let nature give somebody a lift it's course.
Don't worry unless you are that guy from Seinfeld whose voice keep getting mistaken for his wife's.
Haha, thats great. Hopefully you don't end up close to that.
well dance to a mouth doctor or something they should spay something in your mouth to spawn your voice lower or you can always shift to a plastic surgen they have those spayer too of late like the doctor, but they use it for gay men or lesbian and stuff liek that

No comments:

Post a Comment