Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Help! MY UNCLE SMELLS REALY BAD!! OMFG! im serious?

im so friken tired of this!! I DO NOT LIKE BREAKFAST NO MORE! because of hes stench i can never eat my food he smells foul!! smells close to (sweat,cheap perfume, smooke,stink)
its FOUL! i swere to god u cant not imagine WHEN HE TAKES A ***** and he pee's surrounded by juice bottles when within done feel resembling i just want to cry some times! HELP!
I AM REALY SERIOUS HERE!! no jape no liesHelp! MY UNCLE SMELLS REALY BAD!! OMFG! im serious?
well you can other report him to the dept of health, he sounds close to a threat to health.
I cldn't procure ' he pees in liquid bottles'. Try to avoid him. Stay away, like choosing another time for breakfast (preponing it). I am really sorry for you n I will pray for you, I regard soon u will find a solution. Good luck!
oh my god he's insane
  • external unyielding drive
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment