Thursday, October 14, 2010

Guys dont endow with me guidance a short time ago answere de Q plz?

i know its unhealthy.a short time ago tell me is it possible to lose 1 pound a DAY?? and howwww gratitudeGuys dont endow with me guidance a short time ago answere de Q plz?
yes.
Drink only dampen
Go to a sauna and sweat
Exercise heavily
You will loose a great deal of shipment quickly.
I do not agree near the above and would not do it myself.
masturbating 8 times a day will lose more or less 1 lb in sperm
hope that help
no
Its called consumption a healthy diet and eercise.You should know how to lose one pound in a sunshine.Its called stay away from the cast-offs And getting up
I once lost 5 pounds (note) in a afternoon when I was surrounded by Britain!
How? - Put it in your pocket next to more than half of it coming out!
unattainable, fast losing be a sign of faster gaining
dont get through!
Take a dump. ~GL

No comments:

Post a Comment