Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How can I be smaller amount sexual?

I cant even talk to a girl minus getting a hard on. How can I focus my mind and unruffled my *** down?How can I be smaller amount sexual?
stop looking at her chest and focus on her face!
if you are a pubescent, or in you untimely twenties this is normal, infantile men think around sex basicly every waking hour, minus when they are watching or playing sports or video games, and even while sleeping, basically wear larger pants, and boxer shorts underneath, so it wont be as traceable
Just masturbate before you be in motion out in Public a few times and see if that help. Most kids between the age of 16-28 beat sour 20-30 times a week so don't think its unusual.
Oh thats tough, I can watch them have sex in my room and not get hold of one haha. You should just stay influential so your blood is in the rest of your body instead of near haha.
i had a same problem too
Rub some Icy Hot on your sack. It's what Roger Clemens does since he pitches

No comments:

Post a Comment