Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hey!! I stipulation to pee...but where on earth?

Ok I have this really unnatural fealing that I need to pee but not contained by the toilet. Where should I pee?Hey!! I stipulation to pee...but where on earth?
you could always wear diapers
pisses on your front door and
shi.t on your support door
Wherever, it takes your fancy.
tires, trees, cop car( front seat) 100 points., top of buildings, top of bridges, contained by a river, on a beaver hole,
In the toilet
Leak right into your computer. That way you'll explode your own notebook, and you'll ruin your ***... I assure you, you done us all and yourself a favor.
Somewhere else next to a drainage system, like the shower, hip bath tub or sink.
along with paytons, also do number 3 contained by the middle of the house!
were ever it take your fancy!! if your arrested that's par for the course!! go on own a go, "Do It"
bottle??
Just progress in the put money on yard
CRAP ON UR SELF thx 4 the points

No comments:

Post a Comment