before i ask my ? PLEASE be honest. wich do you prefer, a *** curcumsized or not . do you prefer it WITH or WITHOUT the turtle collar??Hey girls?
my wife likes teh anteater look
NOT. I've see one and it was unusual.
it doesnt matter its pretty much like peas in a pod
doesn't matter to me as long as you keep hold of it clean. the turtle neck tend to smell bad because men don't know how to verbs their own stuff.
I am used to seeing circumsized ***', but I think as long as both are verbs, it doesn't matter one bit. A "turtleneck" is usual and natural, so who really care? What is the issue? I think you guys sweat this stuff much more than the women you are worried going on for. Truly, I don't think it matter.
umm ok EW
well, some may close to it, and some may not, but if ur jewish, i think uu shoulda have that removed at uur barmitzvah...thats not the point but anywaii...the more the better i guess.
as long as I'm sucking something I'm fine.
I do not care whether a *** is circumcised or not. I suggest men that are uncircumcised have more outlook on the end of the *** because when the foreskin is removed nerves on the wrapping up are removed or die.
well i've one and only "been" with one guy...my bf of 3 years, and he's circumsized. i've see pictures of uncircumsized, and they're not too attractive to me.
but that wouldn't matter anyways, because if i be to see it because we were gonna hold sex, then it would be because i love the guy and it would be adjectives good.
personaly i similar to it none cut, but it really does not matter.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment