Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How can I control my NERVES during SEX?

I play with my girlfriend up to that time having sex conspicuously, and i get markedly "horny" but I don't know why, when the time comes to penetrate her I catch nervous adjectives of a sudden and my sexual part go down but I'm still horny, obviuosly my girlfriend is very frustrated and is cause problems, is there some road i can control that, drinking something to relax me more or what?How can I control my NERVES during SEX?
I have one and the same issue.
You need to rob your time, cuddle first and go from at hand. Don't rush things, or worry just about your man piece because if you do it wont cooperate.
Don't let her pressure you.
Just be surrounded by the moment and think roughly her, and then the rest will drop into place.
I know its easier said than done.
Drinking some Alcohol could help, but remember alcohol is a depressant so if you drink too much, you obstinately wont get it up lol
Just relax.
If it become more of a constant issue, speak to your doctor. You may be able to filch some medication.
Good luck!!
Just relax,take your time up to that time you penetrate be really,really within.
Dude you might be trying too hard. you freshly need to relax and trade name your objective to please her ask her to relief you and let you know what make her feel perfect and go for it hold your mind off ceremonial.
curtdude
Foreplay maybe introduce some toys from
www.below-the-belt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment