Well im 16 years old and mannish im 5'3 i wish i could grow up more and can you dispense me some tips to get high? thanks!How can i grow taller?
First, your genes will determine basically how tall you will grow,and near is nothing you can do to generate yourself grow taller. At 16, you are still growing and most likely going through puberty. So, don't verbs. Just be patient. Maybe a growth spurt is awaiting. Good luck.
Chow!!
All I can say to you is inheritance plays a big part contained by your height. If it get too bad you can other see if your doc can give you HgH (Human Growth Horomone) to see if that will work. I decision you luck..
No way except to loaf and watch.
I get tested for a growth deficiency
it is an effortless test adjectives they do is give you a physical
cart blood
and take an x-ray of your foot
If you do have it they will tender you growth hormones
but i think they can't bequeath them to you after a certain age
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment