Yeah I know this might sound ridiculous and something rotten a comedy but here goes. I hurt my shoulders final night and own been have pain since so I get some Icyhot after work, Just recently I applied it to my shoulder nouns generously and after went to use the bathroom, I accidently touched my scrotum and *** and feel an extreme burning sensation and rushed to take a cold shower, it doesn't burn anymore but it feel a little odd, or it might just be my imagination, but would this incident motive any harm to my genitals or am I okay? Thanks for your assistanceHelp next to Icyhot incident.?
It's a lot easier to influence this with a straight frontage behind the veil of the Internet...
... but you'll be fine. Wash your hand often and save them out of your pants. Atleast until you've wash the IcyHot off.
You should quality a little tingle since the medication sinks in, You should be fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment