whenever i try 2 run a song from you tube .com the song doesnt play continuously
instead it runs fur some time then it stops for some time and consequently starts again
this happens again an again so i cannot listen 2 my song continuously....
why does this ensue (my coms RAM is 126)
does this happens lead to of its low ramHiiiii plz answer this?
This have n'tng to do with condition, does it? Anyways, even i face equal problem. i think this is some trick made from You Toube itself, to stop unnecessary users to log contained by.I'm not sure though. If u find some solution to it, do write to me.
why is this in condition?
service it!!!!
wate for it to buffer
I'm not really sure... Try refreshing (press button F5). That's what I do, and it works for me.
Hope this helps.
It have something to do with your internet nouns. Plus your RAM is 126? Maybe it 128? If the connection is really slow, basically wait 'cause its buffering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment