I still have that problem and I'm 31. I bring back hard standing at the sink doing dishes. Some guys are only just more easily aroused than others. I can return with hard at the drop of a headdress.
If you are worried about it showing, I agree - tight underwear, a long shirt and amorphous pants.
And if you perceive yourself getting hard within the shower at the gym (or in gym if you're still within high school), any fake stomach cramps and lead for your towel or go beside it and use it as a sword and slap it on your friends asses. You'll either find punched or get a ******** out of it!
Your body is adjust to the hormone levels. You can try wearing tight underwear & loose, ill-defined pants to abet conceal it.
Also, think of non-sexual stuff when aroused, resembling your Grandmother, or Math homework.
don't listen to him
I masturbate to math equations
No comments:
Post a Comment