Seriously, what should I do? When I wear briefs they get squished, and boxers only squash them between my legs. Should I go commando? Naked?Help! My nuts are to big!?
~Get a nut decline.~
I don't know! But stay away from the squirrels they punish you!
Wear a jockstrap.
Dude, trust me on this, one's nuts are NEVER too big.
Unless, you've got similar to, elephantitus of the testicles. Then...yeah.
But just turn commando. Works for me!
no such thing as too big. when you're home merely walk around nude. afford em a break lol. god. no seriously. how big can they be?
you can go commando but you may sit on them and that can be scratchy. You can try to ware a jock strap and see if that helps.
devout luck, i hope this helps.
Get a NutBra.
Big ball are probrebley full of load
I enjoy the same problem. You can wear briefs that are designed to hold considerable testicles. but they look really gay. You can co commando, I have to for a long time. But really you should newly wear large boxers and purely get used to it. Going commando really isn't the answer.
sling them over your shoulder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment