and dont tell me that size don't business to chicks! it driving me crazy!How can I build my *** to grow 2-4 within bigger I'm 19 and my *** is 4 within and i.e. too small?
dude dont worry in the order of it, im 18 and mines is about ur size and simply 2" when soft. it quite funny to look at and give the girls a laugh, but im proud of it and you should be too.
You're *** is pretty small, but MAYBE.basically maybe its still growing. Besides if it isn't later don't worry around it. Theres nothing you can do nearly it.
Oh yeah, if you're *** is 4 inches flaccid its not small, if thats what you're asking.
wel you can try pills, surgery, or *** pump? yes size does matter to chick but it how you use it not how bigg it is
zilch or take some pills but it might engineer it fall rotten
Yeah well, i'm a chick, and size doesn't concern.
It only matter to YOU guys, not us.
Now that is small!!
I've hear pulling helps?
I'm not sure around those pills out there!
I'm 18 and mines 9 or 8.5 contained by
are you short, maybe it have to do w/ your height, if you're not delighted, think you're still young-looking, why don't you just work out and capture muscular pumped up ya know, and chicks like that too, some are not so interested contained by the ***, think upperbody instead!! Good luck!
Search the trellis for *** ballooning There are other ways too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment