I dont want a full santa type beard, just stubble, but adjectives I can grow is fluff!How can i grow a beard instead of a moment ago fluff?
You don't say how weak you are, but if you're under 18, I wouldn't verbs about it much. If you're over 18, you might want to check beside a doctor and see if your testosterone level is commonplace.
If a medical checkup doesn't show any problems, don't worry! Men beside slight facial hair look younger, and you'll savour it when you hit your 30's and are more attractive than other guys your age!
You can't. Beards are disgusting anyway. You don't need one, they are grossssssss.
it's probably the shape of your chin
facial spike will grow primarily based on your inheritance,
as you get elder and shave more and more it may get thicker
I am 38 years older and still cannot grow a full beard but i can grow a decent goatee..
Wax it rotten and it will come back as stubble
I'm guessing you are not that infirm yet so a moment ago keep shaving the fluff and it should compress in eventually. If not, you are a short time ago one of the lucky ones with smaller number facial hair
This is genetically mandate. You may be too young or simply not destined to know how to grow a beard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment