How can I enlarge my *** ?How can I amplify my ***?
ask...BOB
You don't entail to, and it's dangerous if you try.
I see so various people ask this and it frustrates me. Why do you want to increase it? Everybody's different, and if you own a partner who truly loves you, it won't matter what size it is.
By growing up to an age other later 13
Why don't you try Viagra? There are like a billion *** improvement drugs out there. The infirm fashion process was to use a *** pump. There is also a surgical procedure that you can put up with but I wouldn't do it unless you are truly serious. It involves cutting the ligament that make the *** erect. So in other words, your *** may bring longer (emphasis on may) but it won't stand up like it used to. You will hold to you know...aim it yourself.
You can't.
The size it gets when erect is the size you'll other be.
Just work with that you own. Skills are more important anyway, because honestly what pious is a large *** if you don't enjoy the skill to back it up so to speak.
Here's the second 586 times this same F"N question be asked
http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_r...
if u want information about how can u increase my ***?
more information http://www.skincarefairy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment