I'm 15 years old right in a minute and Asian. My dad is about 5'7" and my mom is almost 5'2" or so. From 6th to 8th grade, I grew nearly 7 inches but have cease growing since. My current height is 5'6". Is it credible that I will continue to grow surrounded by the future, or am I stuck at this stage forever?
I'm actually a swimmer, so my rank can really help me upgrade my times.
ThanksHeight Growth?
It can really differ.
I stopped growing when I was in the region of 14. All what has happen since is that I've filled within (a little bit). I am now 19 and still equal.
And by the same token you could enjoy stopped because you already passed your mom 4'' ago.
But it looks to me like you growing surrounded by spurts. Alot here, and then zilch. If that has happen before, you may grasp at least one except more chances to spring up close to that again.
But check this out, my uncle is 7'' taller than his dad and much more than his mom.
So flip the coin and see the result.
You're only 15, so you're probably still growing.
Unless for some peculiar reason your epiphyseal plates enjoy closed.
well, i really don't know the answer
but from 17years out-of-date - 19years old i grew 6 inches
(i'm currently 19)
Well, I'm no doctor, but is is reasonably possible that you have stopped growing. I'm fourteen, but I hold a friend who is fifteen who is about 5'2". She have completely stopped growing, so it may also be possible that you have as capably.
By the way, best of luck next to you and your swimming!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment