i did today and its swelling up and its turning purple should i tough it out or go to the hospital and agree to some DR touch my ballsHave you ever sit on your ball?TMI adjectives answers permitted?
you call for some ***** it alwayz helps , or go and get your dog to suck you balls
yes, on the departed one and it hurt, lol.
That happend to me.
it hurt alot go to the doc and ask for a HOT NURSE OR DOC
ohlala
I sit on one of them while i was at college in class. I have to hold it in incentive of the teacher. It be sore for a while, but it got better.
ya and it hurts resembling ******* ****.
its fine, the swelling will go down. you'll be fine. if you want, acquire a nurse to blow you.
I have done it. It hurts close to hell. I did it at work. Get some ice, you'll be fine.
lol
you'll be fine chief.
I've racked myself over and over. I'm surprised my ball haven't rebelled.
It hurts really, really bleak. Screw childbirth, this stuff just hurts.
Wait it out and try not to sit on them again.
Oh, and from experience, not adjectives doctors you get are infirm Indian dudes. There really are some hot doctors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment