This is a serious question. Was it worth it? Do you own any regrets? How much were you compensated? In what nouns was the sperm guard located?
Thank you.Have you ever donated sperm?
When you donate sperm you should not expect to be compensated. That's why it's called a donation. If I would be asked, I would be more than delighted to help an infertile couple.
I'm not a man, so my answer would be no.
Of course, i miserable, its like they are paying you for masturbation..
I know it's a serious put somebody through the mill and everything, and so I kinda apologize for this slightly irrelevant question--comment, rather. You're a girl, yes?
Uh yeah I did it a couple times within college. It pays pretty well, it's resembling giving to charity, and they just put you contained by a room with a bunch of dirty magazine and tell you to tremble off.
I haven't, but reading going on for it makes it nouns like not such an flowing thing. See contact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment