Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hairy Legs?

My brother is 40 Years old and have noticed that the pelt on his legs seems to be getting thinner and smaller number dense what would cause thisHairy Legs?
Yeah, I suppose it's just age. I've notice that my dad (around the same age as your brother) also seem to be having thinner and smaller quantity body hair as he ages...
His legs are probably newly rubbing against his pants.
i expect when you get elder your hair get thinner and then after dat you fire up to lose some. does he want more hair..?
That doesn't nouns like a problem. When men find older their down gets thinner and smaller number dense typically.
hair does skeletal as you get elder,it doesnt all enjoy to be on your head.
When we catch older this happen, so I guess it's caused by both age and inheritance.
dose it mater
he could be waxing it

No comments:

Post a Comment