I just turned 19 surrounded by may and I am about 5'9", perchance a little more. My parents are both something like 5'2" (full chinese) hahaha yea you maybe wondering where on earth I got my "big gene." My great grandpa on my mother's side be about impossible to tell apart stature as I am right now. Everyone else within my family on both sides is shorter than me. EVERYBODY. Anyways I am hoping that I will grow a few more inches or so because I play basketball close to mad. I don't deliberate I have have my supposed 18 year-old growth spurt yet though I devise I may be starting to have it in a minute because I think I own grown within times past few months (I think haha). I would really love to be approaching 6 foot...sigh. My doctor told my parents when I was a toddler 5'10"-5'11". Anything I can do to help my bones or something for growth? I resembling to weight heave but I try not to go so indigestible because I hear it stunts growth so I just to lots of reps. Anyway, my foremost question is if its possible at 19 years and one month to still grow close to 2+ inches? 4in.? 5? lol thanksGrowth spurt or grow more at 19 years outdated +1month (I am a male)?
dude relax its not height above sea level which matters but size!
~You might, but I doubt it. I deem you're tall already, simply be thankful. Basketball won't get you grow and lifting weights won't stunt your growth.
All of your height comes from your genes. Have you thought of the possibility that you could be adopt? Just a thought.~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment