Thursday, October 14, 2010

Growth on testicle?

I'm trying to get information more or less something that sounds similar to "verticille", which is an abnormality of the veins by the testicle or something close to that. I'm trying to determine if my problem is cancerous, or a verticille. But I can't find information on verticille because I don't know how to spell it. Can someone help next to information and spelling?Growth on testicle?
Variocele
Dude, just walk see a doctor. It's easier than trying to diagnose something that might be deadly as something comparitively safe.
I SAY WHAT HE SAYS DONT LISTEN TO WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS LIKE THAT
Try variocele.
You might be feeling the epididymus - or structure on the posterior side of the testicle.
If you're really worried give or take a few it, check with someone who would own a better idea, or ask your doctor.
you wont be putting your c*** within anyones fanny for awhile will you sweepee, you diseased mongrel

No comments:

Post a Comment