Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gay underwear?

Why is it that all underwear currently have a touch flap with(or without) a button on them? I mean are underwear creators gay or masturbating freaks? I niggardly they could be straight and love oral but why is it that under have a little flap entity?Gay underwear?
Its just close to having a fly on a twosome of jeans except this time, its on the underwear instead. It is sometime easier to put just verbs "it" through the front rather than the ordinary way so i suppose the creators/designers doesn`t matter what are just making it more convenient for us!
I find that to be dissing gay those, and I dont take gently to it.
I guess some people find it a more convenient solution than the "pant down" method of peeing.
Because underwear manufacturers own customer feedback from its consumers and the people buying those underwear are recitation the makers to put flaps on at hand underwear so that its easier to pull it out to pee contained by public restrooms, imagine if adjectives underwear had no opening in them and your at a public restroom, you would hold to pull your jeans down far adequate to pull your underwear down so as not to pee on your self, guess what is showing when you do that, your butt., adjectives somebody would have to do is realize out and touch your cheeks., now do you figure out why they put flaps over the whole, to get it more private for you to pee.
It probably is to make you discern gay.
IS ACTUALLY FOR PEEING MAKES IT FASTER
PLUS LOOK GOOD.
IS NOT A GAY THING
I think the gay underwear are the ones next to out a fly hole. The ones with a simple slit with a button are cool but the other ones are the frustrating ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment